Winners of the Boltzmann Medal
The Commission on Statistical Physics of the International Union of Pure
and Applied Physics awards the Boltzmann medal every three years. The
winners of the Medal are listed below.
Updated 29 April 2010.
- Kenneth G. Wilson, 1975
- Ryogo Kubo, 1977
- Rodney J. Baxter, 1980
- Michael E. Fisher, 1983
- David Ruelle and Yakov Sinai, 1986
- Leo Kadanoff, 1989
- Joel Lebowitz and Giorgio Parisi, 1992
- Sam F. Edwards, 1995
- Elliott Lieb and Benjamin Widom, 1998
- Berni Alder and Kyozi Kawasaki, 2001.
- E. G. D. Cohen and H. Eugene Stanley, 2004.
- Kurt Binder and Giovanni Gallavotti, 2007.
- John Cardy and Bernard Derrida, 2010.